Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Wrapping it all up at 3.15 am

What a day! Hi to K&K!

Thanks to Deep Leaf for the invite.

Another nice one from HPB:
"To obtain the knowledge of self, is a greater achievement than to command the elements or to know the future."

Get a taste of duende at Flamenco World

Yes, and good night - and peace to all sentient beings.....

(I didn't mean to offend anyone) Well, er, politicians can assume I meant it...

Oh, and no I don't have any attachment to 666, that was just to scare people off - actually my own personal 23 is 528, which I got from my friend Mick, who said it was the key given to him by the time travellers (or whoever they were). We joked about it for a while - after all it was our phone number - and we looked out for it (of course), so imagine my surprise when Crowley told me it was a triangular number, with a side of 32, and that 529 was 23x23 (528 + 1, a year and a day, etc).

Then I came across the 'key' reference in The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order, by Paul Foster Case, and even Mick didn't buy it....

OK OK I'll get his book online soon, but it may just be another PKD weird day....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails