Thursday, February 28, 2008

The worst of my bad two weeks seems to have passed, which started with poking myself in the eye with a sharp stick (literally), having a tooth pulled for the first time in 30 years, and getting an unpleasant attack of Moctezuma's Revenge...

Sekizanzen-in TempleToday the sun came out, Julie and doggie came home last night, so I have taken him to meet his friends in a couple of parks and now intend to have a serious tidy up of the den (partly looking for something, partly cleaning). I always find stuff I wasn't looking for, too, because most things in my den arrived there for a reason, even if (over the years) the original impulse to keep/own them may have faded.
Keili
You live somewhere for ten years, and quite a lot of stuff accumulates! I feel like a very mossy non-rolling stone.

Great to hear the family tradition continues, however, with Keili planning a bit of wandering minstrel....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails