Saturday, March 20, 2004

Quick message for Keili, and about Keili. First of all "sorry to hear about the back, mate - take good care of yourself"...It would have been nice to spend the Equinox together (but I am not very often together, as you know.....)

I still hear friends of mine mispronounce Keili's name. I guess it's unusual, starts with "K" and he lived in Oz, so when they say 'Kylie' they don't mean any harm, nor are they being stupid, thoughtless or pig-ignorant (whoops!).

I'd like to offer them all a way to get it right...just remember that I agreed to this unusual name because it sounded like Ceilidh (an Irish gathering or party). Of course, most people can't pronounce Gaelic, either, just from looking at it...so I'll try KAY-LEE, that should do it.

For Keili: when looking for an interesting link to the word Ceilidh I immediately found this bulletin board software, made by Lilikoi Software, Inc! Now THAT'S AMAZING... it even has a juggler graphic.... Small World, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails