Sunday, September 03, 2006

Father's Day, apparently...

My son just wished me a Happy Father's Day - having spent his evening with real flamenco music etc.

Lovely to hear from him anyway, but who knew that today counted? Not me. Apparently in Oz it does...

In the US & UK I believe they did this (recently invented) festival on June 18th. Whatever.

After all, on the 'pataphysical calendar, they call today 24 Phalle 133 de l'Ere Pataphysique.

Clock times differ, calendars differ - I just enjoy hearing that he has had some fun - especially when my own little world seems a bit short of that. Last night I had a few laughs (and drinks) and creative plotting with my friend Mr Jules - and today I have a hangover, and find myself slightly in the doghouse.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails