Friday, February 01, 2002

Well, I don't know how I am going to do this without stress - when all I want to do is potter along on an adventure...
I don't want to be much more organised than not missing crucial planes....
That's it, for me...

I have started by becoming a Pro Blogger - I mean, I am VERY pro-blogger as it happens. I just got grumpy when my ISP decided not to let me publish it direct on my website [Thanks ntl] [Irony] because I had just sussed out how to put pictures on, and I couldn't do that with BlogSpot...or at least, I couldn't work out how to....

I greatly empathise with Evan William's efforts [sounds like a Welshman - I live in Cardiff, now] - as I seem to have ended up at a node in the local library's network in the middle of an upgrade AND and network merging, so I spend a LOT of time with people asking me why it doesn't work...and trying to stay both polite AND enthusiastic...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails