Diary wise - I have retreated to the country with Julie and Dandy for about ten days. After that I zip over to Paris to meet up with the Maybe crew for the annual get-together...where we can discuss the hard copy of the online magazine we have produced for three years...and how best to distribute it around the planet.
I doubt we will have a copy in our hands by then, but it's just possible, I suppose.
And then, having used most of my leave up for the year already, it will be the long slog through the winter. I will
- continue with my studies (to become an e-trainer, or possibly to get into devising online courses),
- begin to prepare to move the whole Central Library to its new premises
- maybe write another book in November (NaNoWriMo) because I enjoyed it last year, however hard it is to produce 1500 words per day (well 1667 actually)
- carry on maintaining the Circus Arts Forum, in spite of my reduced connection with performing (or even getting to see) new circus
- follow (as a member of the Board of Trustees) the development of a building for NoFit State Circus to use as a base - see the Four Elms blog, here
and so on, and etc.