Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Still Happy After All These Years!

Dandy loves it in the woodsYsbyty-Ystwyth
Thanks to Julie's efforts to find a way to spend Christmas where I don't rant and grumble - I spent Christmas Day walking the Dandy dog in the wilderness...
Wider View
It was still lovely to hear the tyres on the gravel outside, as she returned from commuting many miles to do Emergency Duty Team work, however, and still be here for us couple of dogs...
View Down The Valley
This coming year we will have been together for ten years...apparently that used to be tin or aluminium (flexibility) but the web suggests diamonds as a 'modern' alternative.

Uh, yeah. Um. Ethical diamonds I can afford? Gulp.

Let's see, pirate tin from Cornwall molded into Celtic designs. hmm. Maybe.

Um, aluminium! Causes Alzheimers' doesn't it, or is that just Food Reform propanganda from my (odd) childhood?

Ah, you can tell I arrived back in the city!

3 comments:

trigger said...

Thank you for these wonderful photo's
Happy New Year

Toby said...

I think I forgot to point out the iron age hill fort on the right of the last picture...

It's really amazing up there...

Happy New Year!

CirikloDilo said...

lawks...

looks brilliant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails