Sunday, August 22, 2004

Is It Rolling Bob?

Yeh, they made a record of Bob songs in reggae. Sounds great and I can't wait...

I seem to be a Bob fan: Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Bob (RAW himself) and I guess even Bob Dobbs, though I hate to take the name of the SubGenius in vain.

Then there's Bill Hicks, Bill Bailey, Bill Burroughs (Mr Burroughs to me)...

Hey ho, back and silly as ever from my short break...gotta get on with my online Academy stuff...homework!
PS on September 3rd

Sorry about the comment that was attached (I have hidden it now) - it's a bunch of dodgy URLs, and when I find the idiot who abused my comments system I'll do something unpleasant to them. At least sign it, and don't do it anonymously. And if it is an automated thing, and happens again, I'll just switch off the comments. Phew, I managed to write this without swearing...
Related Posts with Thumbnails