Thursday, May 27, 2004

10 Merdre St Barbapoux - lover

OK, I'll change calendars again, soon. It's just the insanity that surrounds me that tends to push me back off into absurdist realms. Just as I find it hard to talk to people about money (if they think it's real), I am finding it very hard to talk to people about what is going on in Iraq.

Have you seen that Major General Geoffrey Miller! Makes General Jack D. Ripper look almost human. He doesn't need dogs to scare prisoners, surely. Even military dogs must run away with their tails between their legs, whimpering, if he gives them a 'look'. I mean, that's not just the school bully, that's surely a psychopath.

And no, I am not qualified to assess people, especially not just by their looks and their voice, and sure, it's just my opinion...but did you also see Donald Rumsfeld saying "I've stopped reading the papers - I'm a survivor" and doing that smug shit-eating grin, hoping the soldiers will see him as "well hard". What an asshole - no class at all. If it wasn't for the fact that they would jump on me, hack my computer, do a character assassination and bust me with no human rights I would hint that those are the kind of politicians that need assassinating. (Is that incitement to crime? I dunno). I never felt that way about anyone before, except perhaps Mrs Thatcher who messed this country up completely (and we still are suffering the consequences, even now).

I don't think ranting or radical politics is the right approach, but I have no game-plan for geting rid of such entrenched stupidity/arrogance/greed. I am just a humble peasant, mumbling under my breath as the Sheriff of Nottingham rides by.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails